Mold Remediation Services
CleanMaster Services technicians are IICRC certified to safely and effectively prevent and eradicate mold and other related damage caused by errant moisture.
CMS Mold Remediation Services:
- Direct insurance communication and claim support
- Assessment testing and origin detection
- Site evaluation and immersive 3D damage documentation
- Regulation containment and removal procedures
- Monitoring and measuring of structural moisture
- Specialized structural drying
- Decontamination and disinfection of contents
- Air scrubber technology and Odor neutralization
- Damage restoration consulting and reconstruction services
Mold in Colorado’s dry climate?
Mold can be found just about anywhere. Where we find even minimal moisture damage, we often find mold growth. Household strains like aspergillus, cladosporium and stachybotrus (or black mold), can pose a serious threat not only to your property value but especially your health. Unfortunately, if you are able to observe mold on outward surfaces in your home, there may be larger colonies growing undetected behind walls, under flooring and throughout your heating & A/C systems. When colonies are disturbed, countless mold spores (or mycotoxins) are released into your home and inhaled. Exposure to some mold spores can cause symptoms ranging from mild allergy symptoms to serious neurological damage. It is not advisable to attempt mold removal yourself. Effective mold remediation requires regulated and specialized procedures for site containment and safe eradication.
What makes CleanMaster Services different?
- Integrity and Accountability
- New immersive 3D damage documentation
- All – phase services from remediation to re-construction
- Locally owned and operated since 1983