Asbestos Abatement Services
Powers Environmental is a Colorado certified professional asbestos abatement company. We staff only highly trained experts to perform asbestos containment and removal services, in complete compliance with government regulated safety protocols.
Powers Environmental asbestos abatement services:
- Direct insurance communication and claim support
- Coordination of 3rd party regulation testing and certified reporting
- EPA regulated contamination containment
- EPA regulated asbestos disposal
- Contents restoration support (furnishings, valuables, art, electronics)
What makes asbestos hazardous?
Once referred to as “the miracle mineral,” asbestos is comprised of virtually indestructible microscopic fibers. Although many items in your home may contain asbestos, they pose minimal risk so long as their materials are not deteriorated and fibers remain undisturbed. However, in the event asbestos fibers become airborne and are inhaled, exposure can lead to a form of cancer called mesothelioma, which irreparably damages the lungs and could lead to other health problems.
If your home or business has tested positive for asbestos contamination or you suspect an asbestos disturbance or “spill,” it is best to avoid the affected area(s) and contact Powers Environmental immediately.
What makes Powers Environmental different?
- Integrity and Accountability
- EPA Government Regulation compliance
- Certified professional abatement technicians
- All – phase restoration services from abatement through re-construction
- Locally owned and operated since 1983