Lead Paint Removal Services
Powers Environmental provides access to professional lead paint testing, containment and removal services.
Powers Environmental lead paint removal services:
- Direct insurance communication and claim support
- Professional lead testing & removal
- Regulation containment & removal
What makes lead paint hazardous?
Although the United States banned lead based paint in 1978, many homes built before the ban still contain this potentially dangerous element and contaminated building materials.
Exposure to lead poses the greatest risk to toddlers and small children. Deterioration, cleaning and renovation projects often stirs up lead based dust which may be inhaled or ingested without proper protections. Prolonged exposure to lead dust can cause serious health problems for adults, children and pets.
What makes Powers Environmental different?
- Integrity and Accountability
- EPA regulated professional abatement technicians
- All – phase restoration services from hazardous material removal through re-construction
- Locally owned and operated since 1983