Older homes, still being lived in, contain lead-based paint. Demolition or renovation to these older homes can cause lead dust to be ingested or inhaled. Take serious precautions to lead-based paint airborne hazards while doing common projects, such as old car restoration, and re-doing antique furniture.
Our team of certified experts will:
- Scope extent of affected area (positive test results assumed)
- Write estimate and submit for approval
- If approved, apply for permit from state
- Perform removal under State and Federal guidelines
- Third party post lead based clearance (non-negotiable)